WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://www.agnesburkehairdressing.ie
We operate from Mullingar, County Westmeath.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following personal information from you:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
In order to run the store, facilitate orders and deliveries, we store the following information in the back end of our website:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number
- Your Address
- Your Order History
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We will automatically collect information from you each time you visit our site. This includes technical information, information about your visit, and information about your activity on our site such as anonymized statistics of session length, page response times, download errors. This information is anonymised, and then shared with, the google analytics suite. This is to help us improve your experience.
We also collect data like the length of time since your last visit. We use these data points to optimise your experience.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. All uploaded files are usually publicly accessible.
When you submit messages via our contact forms, we save your email, name, and message. If you would like us to delete correspondence, please get in touch in the form below.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to us saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
By default, WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some anonymous analytics data.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Your data is acted on, but not stored by, the WooCommerce Plugin Directory and the Yith Themes plugin package. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Should your account become inactive, we will store your account data for 6 years.
- Should you make an order on our store and not complete, we will retain the order data for 1 month.
- When an order is completed, we will retain order data for 6 years. This is to ensure we can provide the best experience for our customers.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you would like to delete your data, please get in touch through the form below.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offerings.
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you. PAYMENT PROCESSING
We accept payments through Stripe and through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these parties, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
REQUESTING YOUR DATA
If you would like a copy of your data, or to request any data we have stored on you to be erased, please get in touch on the form below.